Jumpy drawing

MisterJingles

Hi all

I'm pulling my hair out with a jumpy drawing. Its a drawing of a site plan which I'm going to be xreffing into dozens of drawings in the coming months so need to solve it now.

The xref itself is only 1.6MB in size. I've purged, audited, deleted surplus objects and all hatching.

What else can I try? Its the only drawing I have which is jumpy and it not the biggest by a long shot.

Thanks

Rob

ReMark - By jumpy I mean when you scroll in and out or pan through the drawing its jerky.

Scribble you may be onto something there! :D

RobDraw - If by true fonts you mean imported fonts, no, all I can see used is Arial.

Arial is a TrueType font (TTF) as opposed to Simplex which is an AutoCAD SHX font.

See that's why they pay you the big bucks.

Ill go through the drawing now and report back.

SLW210 - I was in the process of uploading it but struggled to get the file size below the 1MB site restriction. Anyhow what I did was remove the hatching from the 5 Miniature sub-station blocks I had across the site and this has solved my problem.

Bizarre actually, the hatch in those 5 objects equates to approximately 2 - 4% of the total hatch on the drawing, and yet the problem wasn't resolved until I removed it.

Thanks for the help everyone