Circle Linetype Issue

Can anyone tell me why a circle is not showing the particular linetype (no matter what scale I adjust it to) until I break the circle line?

2012-04-03_150134.jpg

Hope this makes it a bit clearer? For some reason the dashed line will not show-up without breaking the line, second image showing the pick boxes.

2012-04-03_150009.jpg

Your circles are a long ways from 0,0; you have ltscale set to 0.01, and celtscale set to 0.5. Maybe all of that contributes to your problem. What scale is your viewport set to?

Much easier to trouble shoot when you post the actual drawing.

Thank you for posting the drawing. However, the drawing that I had in mind would have consisted of one circle, whose linetype would not show, and one broken circle whose linetype did show.

Now we have hunt the thimble. Could we have a little clue as to where your problem actually exists. :?

Have you tried to set the linetype scale to something like 10

Apologies, must of deleted the circles after the post. That was the file I used to show the problem, I think rkent cracked it with the distance from origin suggestion. I positioned one of the blocks at 0,0 and when viewed within a viewport the hidden circular lines are coming through dashed.

Thanks to everyone for their assistance.

Andrew, that drawing has some really obvious problems. It has >1000 annotation scales, time to get rid of those. The objects are way, way out from 0,0. There are hatches floating out in the middle of no where. Those are the obvious things, probably others.