Dear Friends

Dear Friends

I have 3 questions

Version : 2002 & 2009*

* - 2002 has more license (Since more license we are using this) and 2009 has limited license and 2009 needs to checkin in PLM

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1) While using Copy clip and Paste clip sometimes this command is working and sometimes not working. All layers are checked, Tools > Options > User Preferences > Windows Standard behavior > Windows Standard Accelerator keys tried / checked

Version 2002

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2) Layout Space to Model Space how to copying ?

Since i want to work in model space it is very flexible than layout space

Version 2002

3) Working in 2002 and checkin in 2009

While working in 2002 Attributes are fine and if the drawing is opened in 2009 for checkin then all the attributed datas are changed as say `XXX' like that, how to solve this ?

In texts removing attributes and keeping it as just Texts

Purge all, Battman i.e., Modify > Object > Attribute > Block Attribute Manager checked / tried. If we are using edit `ed' in command propt for the text (not block attributed text then it shows `Edit Text' dialog box. but if we are using this edit `ed' command for block attributed test then autocad shows `Edit Attribute Definition' dialog box - now i want to change the attributed text to ordinary text (if we are using `ed' means it should show `Edit Text' dialog box only.

Please any body tell me how to explode the

thanks in advance

N.Thilagaraj

Welcome to the forum.

I'd guess that you haven't received any responses because your questions aren't very clear. Also, etiquette on this forum is to confine each thread to one question, and you have more than one.

The only one I'm sure about is #2. If you want to transfer objects from one space to another, use the CHSPACE command.

As for the next question, if I understand it, you can change an attribute to text by using the Burst command. If you're doing it only for the convenience of editing text instead of attributes, be aware that it's much harder to change it back.