colors

KRYZZ

What are those objects that you are talking about? If is about drawing environment elements (i.e. cursor, background) then you are allowed to choose different colors for those in ModelSpace, respectively PaperSpace.

Regarding the entities in drawing the only color behaving differently is white (7) that may be shown as black or white to get contrast from background. At least I’m not aware of something else.

If the question is addressing an exiting issue, since you are talking of yellow and white I suspect that this is only an optical illusion due to different backgrounds in MS / PS. Can you post screenshots of each tab?

Regards,

Mircea

Either you have an override for that layer color using the layer manager or your current page setup is set to display plot styles.

So go into the viewport and open the layer manager and see if there is an override for that layer color for the VP.

Or right click on the tab while in that layout and pick page setup manager, upper right uncheck display plot styles.

@rkent: I have to admit that wasn’t aware of those features, though the layer properties override is available from AutoCAD 2011 only.

Have learned something new today. Thank you for this information!

Regards,

Mircea

Dana W One of the guys here decided he would play with setting different colors in the viewport v's the model I went round in circles for considerble time before I found that you could do this, its in the layer manager on the right side you can change colour. Told him never do again !