[HELP] Convert Block to 3Dsolid

Pintoleite

Pintolette

in any case, you're done.

Yesterday I did not have time to see your scene. Crazy day was yesterday(calmed bears, who drank vodka and played on the balalaika). I just opened it. There are a lot of embedded blocks and redundant lines, arcs, polylines.

As I understand it - the model - the result of some modeling, such as dynamic blocks in the sketch-up.

It needs to be cleaned from the lines and arcs, the blocks explode, then again to clean. Staying should only meshes. Then, these meshes I'd opened in 3d max and cooked to the point that turned solid body. Along the way, you can adjust the geometry to polygons do not intersect, remove hanging points, etc.

Then open the resulting model in a mesh--to-solid, save as. .sat and then paste it into AutoCAD.

Not the easiest way, but the "automatic")))

When I build a model in 3d max - turns out it is much more convenient. Do not form any extra lines and arcs. Converted all in two steps.

I'll have to try to convert them archicad or a similar program.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pintoleite

• Cad64

• voverrr

• SLW210

Pintolette

in any case, you're done.

Yesterday I did not have time to see your scene. Crazy day was yesterday(calmed bears, who drank vodka and played on the balalaika). I just opened it. There are a lot of embedded blocks and redundant lines, arcs, polylines.

As I understand it - the model - the result of some modeling, such as dynamic blocks in the sketch-up.

It needs to be cleaned from the lines and arcs, the blocks explode, then again to clean. Staying should only meshes. Then, these meshes I'd opened in 3d max and cooked to the point that turned solid body. Along the way, you can adjust the geometry to polygons do not intersect, remove hanging points, etc.

Then open the resulting model in a mesh--to-solid, save as. .sat and then paste it into AutoCAD.

Not the easiest way, but the "automatic")))

When I build a model in 3d max - turns out it is much more convenient. Do not form any extra lines and arcs. Converted all in two steps.

I'll have to try to convert them archicad or a similar program.

Don't worry, I can't expect to have my work done by others, i considered this just.. a bonus.

My work is completed and i have given it to the teacher. Either way, I still want to learn bait about this problem. As I have some personal stuff done in Sketch Up and i'd like to try some stuff on other 3d programs.

Thanks

The video of the work: