Riser label block - unable to un-hide text

casxias

I am hoping someone can help with this question about riser label blocks.

If you have a look at the attachment you will see that many of the labels for risers have their text labels hidden, if you highlight you can see that the riser label block is highlighted as well as the hidden text. If you click on them you are able to modify the text but I have been unable to work out how to make the labels appear in this drawing.

If I cut and paste into another document I can get the label to appear but I can not work out how to make the labels appear in this document.

Can someone please help me with the steps to make the labels appear. My apologies if it is something really simple.

_test.dwg

Strange. The block name is not listed when I try to insert block. We usually get name like that for dynamic block aliases.

Do you know what program is used to create this DWG? I don't think it was created using vanilla AutoCAD...

apply attdisp command and turned on the display of attribute...and can also apply attmode command and set to variable 1. but remember this after apply command must apply rea command.....then it will display.....:D

@mateen: The ATTDEF command is just an interface for ATTMODE system variable - is enough to call/set one of those.

Also, REA is not a command, but the shortcut of REGENALL command, so one that had his acad.pgp modified will not be able to call it like this.

Regards,

Mircea