Problem with drawing line and polyline

verjiii

Hi!Sorry,but my

english

is not very good,I hope that you'll understand me. Could you tell me if there is any solution to the following problem: When I draw a line and poly-line much stutter and becomes almost impossible to do anything.I have this problem with these two commands. Circles, ellipses, 3D objects .... everything go OK, but those lines .... make ​​me crazy.Please, help! Thank you in advance!:oops::oops::oops:

Sounds like a video display issue. What is your resolution on your monitor?

What are your computer and graphics card specs? Do you have the latest AutoCAD or Manufacturers driver?

Thank's for yours interest.The computer is not with me at the moment.Tomorrow I'll see all parameters and let you know.:)

Can you attach a screen shot of the problem and/or the actual file?

Do you have snap to grid turned on or off?

Thank's for yours interest.The computer is not with me at the moment.Tomorrow I'll see all parameters and let you know.:)

That's funny.

I was thinking along these lines too JD, and just maybe all of the available OSNAP settings on too for good measure? That would certainly put a little shimmy and shiver in your POLY. :wink:

It's turned off

Remark, Is "jaggies" a technical term? or just CAD jargon? (This was typed with my sarcastic tone, in case anyone missed that! Wouldn't want to be flagged for being rude!)

The OP problem sounds like a display/video issue. Try "regen all" (REA).

Verjiii - What is your 'native tongue'? Mluvite Cesky? Hovorite po Polsky? Sprechen sie Deutsch? May we find someone that may help without the language barrier?

Remark, Is "jaggies" a technical term? or just CAD jargon? (This was typed with my sarcastic tone, in case anyone missed that! Wouldn't want to be flagged for being rude!)

The OP problem sounds like a display/video issue. Try "regen all" (REA).

Verjiii - What is your 'native tongue'? Mluvite Cesky? Hovorite po Polsky? Sprechen sie Deutsch? May we find someone that may help without the language barrier?

I speak bulgarian,I'll try with REA.Thank you.