Login concern

Wilbri

Over the past few years I have always succeeded in automatically logging in to CADTutor without having to do so each time.

I have activated "remember me" but the problem remains.

Has there been a change in login procedure? :?

Not that I am aware of. Could be a problem with your browser. Have you recently upgraded or changed your internet browser? Check your browser options to make sure you have Cookies and History enabled and see if there is an option for remembering passwords.

Many thanks for your prompt reply Cad64.

My default browser is Mozilla Firefox.

I will check as you have recommended an report back.

Should this problem persist I will need to try another browser.

Besides Firefox, I currently have both MS Internet Explorer and Google Chrome installed.

Sorry to read of the the departure of Jack O'neill.

Jack, like yourself and many others has been a constant source of inspiration me me.

Sounds like you need to accept first party cookies. I use Firefox, and have no problem logging in. Tell Firefox to remember your password too.

While technically speaking Jack may have departed for one or another delivery, I bet he will be checking in to the forum whenever he has time, and his storytelling skills will only get better with this new opportunity. He is merely adding to an already impressive and diverse skill set. No violins please, though I too look forward to his next posting, as I am sure it will be a good one! :beer:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to read of the the departure of Jack O'neill.

Jack, like yourself and many others has been a constant source of inspiration me me.

:shock: Please don't post things like that - I thought he'd gone to the great drawing office in the sky until I found this thread

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...

I may just be a little slow but when I was registering, it totally escaped me that the "I'm not a robot" assemble this picture feature was a part of the registration. I filled in everything and clicked Register button over and over again. I came to the conclusion that the site's code was broken and was about to leave when I decided to give it one more try. I stared at the page not seeing the assemble feature because it looked like a funky ad. Ad blindness made me skip over that. You may be losing users who get frustrated and leave because they can't figure out what is going on. You might want to move that assembly notification to the bottom of the page where people are used to seing recaptcha type verifications. Or provide a pop up that says "Hey assmble this". There is notification. When that is skipped, and the submit button is pressed, the page just sits there. Seriously looks like broken code.