ACAD Map 3D 2010 Crash

JPHanuman

I have a coworker who is experiencing crashes at somewhat random intervals. It seems to happen more when he is trying to save the drawing or gets going "too fast" and maybe gets ahead of the dialog boxes or something. I wrote down the error message this time and have been searching for a fix. "Fatal Error: Unhandled c0000409h Exception at 618a8bd9h". I've had good luck finding fixes for previous error messages like this but so far nothing on this specific one. Lots of discussion for the first number but nothing matches the second number. Can someone help me, please? Thanks!

Are all service packs for Map 3D 2010 installed?

The causes of random crashes are very difficult to pinpoint. If the crashes were happening with only one particular drawing or they were happening during the execution of a particular command at a particular point in the editing of a drawing then it might be easier to solve the problem.

Any further details you can share?

• 3 weeks later...

Wahl, other than the error code, I don't have a whole lot more details. He is current on all his service packs & patches.

Now that's what I call a delayed response.

Without further information it will be difficult at best to discern the true cause of the problem.