AutoCAD Virus Ugent help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShadabKhan

Whenever I want to open AutoCAD file some lisp files like acad.fas and acaddoc.fas generate automatically and these file has corrupt my AutoCAD Hatching and lintypes.

I have download an antivirus for deleting these files but that antivirus is not wotking properly.

i am attaching a file kindly see that is the virus list which shown on AutoCAD Screen

24 Provinces and Municipalities of Cambodia have been protected with anti virus software.

this message shown

Download and run Malwarebytes anti malware software, it's a free program and will remove

any worms, trojans, virus etc you may have.

Hope this helps.

D

I have Already download an AutoCAD Virus Protection .fas remover but it is not working properly whenever i scan AutoCAD files using that Software it Corrupt AutoCAD Support Files Like Hatch, Line types etc.

The solution to your problem is contained within this thread. Read ALL of it. And try to remain calm. The problem can be solved.

http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?58117-acad-viruse&highlight=acad.vlx

Dear my Problem is still.

I have downloaded killworm.fas and scan my autocad file using this file but the problem is my autocad change all system value automatically.

when i open autocad by default zoom value is 80 after doing some work zoom value decrease and set to 3 and many system value has changed automatically.

killword does not solve my whole problem.

I have attached jpg file my autocad cusor change like this kindly see

Drawing file problem.jpg

This is what AutoDesk recommends...http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=13717811&linkID=9240617

This is what AutoDesk recommends...http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=13717811&linkID=9240617

Dear,

My Problem is still, my all CAD Drawings has infected with virus and i have lost my most of the CAD work.

I have posted my problem to Autodesk they send me a lisp file i have scan my PC with that file but i dont have solution regarding the same

Dear,

My Problem is still, my all CAD Drawings has infected with virus and i have lost my most of the CAD work.

I have posted my problem to Autodesk they send me a lisp file i have scan my PC with that file but i dont have solution regarding the same

I would download and scan your system with Malwarebytes it's free and a fantastic program, you have nothing to lose. After that I would run CCcleaner as a last measure.

Hope it helps.

D