Table styles

Junkinjam

Hi there,

I have been using 3 common table styles for our drawings and use designcenter to drag them (from one drawing, where they all reside) into my drawings. I have recently tried this and for some unknown reason they are not coming into my drawing. I purged everything and still no luck. When I open a new, blank drawing and try it, it works fine. Not sure what could be preventing this command from working in the drawing I'm trying to get these tables into.

Any ideas? I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks!

When you say they aren't coming into your drawing do you get an error message or any message at the command line after dragging the tablestyle from DC to the drawing?

Sorry, let me elaborate. When I drag and drop into my drawing, I go up to the 'tablestyle' pull down menu and none of the table styles are listed. I have done this over and over but to no avail. Like I said, I have even purged the drawing but still they don't show up.

Thanks for your time!