Star Trek Themed Scale Figures?

Cormier

Hello all,

I am currently working on a data center project and a key feature in the design (at least in my client's eyes) revolves around what they refer to as a "star trek" door. As a little joke for one of our dwg reviews I want to place some Star Trek themed scale figures in the sections and see if anyone catches on. Does anyone know where I could find some Star Trek themed scale figures?

I am running Autocad 2009 if it matters to anyone.

Thanks for the help!

- C.

Yes, silhouettes are what I am looking for. That image you provided will work perfectly.

Thanks for your help and amazingly speedy response!

- C.

Hello all,

I am currently working on a data center project and a key feature in the design (at least in my client's eyes) revolves around what they refer to as a "star trek" door. As a little joke for one of our dwg reviews I want to place some Star Trek themed scale figures in the sections and see if anyone catches on. Does anyone know where I could find some Star Trek themed scale figures?

I am running Autocad 2009 if it matters to anyone.

Thanks for the help!

- C.

You know of course that those doors were operated by two stage hands, and the shweeeiiishphp was sound effects.;)

You know of course that those doors were operated by two stage hands, and the shweeeiiishphp was sound effects.;)

If all goes acording to plan these will be etched Gilgen fire-rated break out doors with a little speaker hidden off the access panel that does the sound effect. I am leaving the speaker for my electrical guy

If all goes acording to plan these will be etched Gilgen fire-rated break out doors with a little speaker hidden off the access panel that does the sound effect. I am leaving the speaker for my electrical guy

:)Excelent. Sounds like fun. I think I read where they made that sound with a bicycle pump with a finger over the nozzle.

I am planning to build a Holodeck myself, :lol: right after I finish customizing my android Data III to look like Seven Of Nine. :love::notworthy:

Live long and prosper, dude. (or Dudette, as the case might be) Also, may the Shwartz be with you.