MV Door swing Edit

Bartjacks

so i have a model of a building and used all standard out a the box pieces except one. I installed all the doors and such, then came upon a challenge when trying to represent overhead garage doors. i went searching and found a garage door that was basically a modification to the existing door tool. It even had a modified "door swing" for floor layout convenience, but there in lies the problem, i dont want the door swing. how do i get ride of the door swing on the over head door without turning off the normal door swing:geek:?

so i have a model of a building and used all standard out a the box pieces except one. I installed all the doors and such, then came upon a challenge when trying to represent overhead garage doors. i went searching and found a garage door that was basically a modification to the existing door tool. It even had a modified "door swing" for floor layout convenience, but there in lies the problem, i dont want the door swing. how do i get ride of the door swing on the over head door without turning off the normal door swing:geek:?
Right-click on the object and change the Object Style to not show it. Just use the lightbulb to turn that option off in the override. :)

Right-click on the object and change the Object Style to not show it. Just use the lightbulb to turn that option off in the override. :)

i had tried that, but it would turn off all my door swings. but just like typical AutoDesk products. they frustrate the crap outta you on friday, and when you come in moday theres buttons that you didnt see on friday, in the properties box, you can changed the style editor to just that object and it fixes everything. thanks for the help guys