Express Tools in Civil 3D 2013

Tyke

I received delivery of the DVDs for AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 this week and I've installed it on 64 bit and a 32 bit computers. I know there was always a check box to tick in the installation process to install Express Tools, but I can't find it anywhere. I checked with my dealer who had not yet installed C3D 2013 from a DVD on a computer, so he did it and then contacted men again, saying that he couldn't find the check box either and couldn't install Express Tools. After the installation I inserted the DVD again but there was no change to the installation screens.

On the DVD there is a folder with all of the Express Tools files in it, but no apparent installation program.

Can anybody tell me where the check box is.

I am unable to identify exactly which page this information is located (sorry no link), but I found this by searching for 'express tools' in the Civil 3D 2013 online help system:

To Work With Express Tools

Express Tools is a library of productivity tools designed to help you extend the power of your AutoCAD product.

Enable Express Tools

At the Command prompt, enter EXPRESSTOOLS.

You can install the Express Tools during the initial product installation, or you can add them later using Add or Remove Programs on the Control Panel.

Note Express Tools are available in their original form, in English only, and are not supported. Double-byte characters are not supported.

Access Express Tools

• Click the Express Tools tab on the Ribbon.
  • To display the Express menu, enter EXPRESSMENU at the Command prompt.
  • To display the Express toolbars, right-click next to any docked toolbar. Click EXPRESS, and select an Express toolbar. Repeat these steps until all of the Express toolbars you want are displayed. Tip With the Express toolbars displayed, select a workspace and save it. The Express Tools toolbars will then always be included with that workspace.

Access Express Tools Help

• Hover over an Express Tool on the Ribbon, and press F1.
  • Access the Express Tools Help system from the Express menu (in the Classic Menu Bar).

• 10 months later...

you must have EspressTools Folder from you CD/DVD (installation program have not a check-botton to install them) ExpressTools comes with the .exe trial version [x86/64] downloaded from AutoDesk. Just uncompress these .exe and find the ExpressTools´´s folder copy into your installed directory and load menus, lisp & arx [same where "support" is located]. check OPTIONS>fILES to read this route finally, if you don t want to change Autocad2013doc.lsp run menuload & load .fas run _appload or (load "acettest.fas" nil) (load "acetutil.fas" nil) (load "3darray.lsp")(load (arxload "mocoro.arx" nil)(arxload "propulate.arx" "load failed") what ever .arx or .lsp is not recognize leave you some .pdf How2. [this mozilla cannot charge attachement-windows] http://_http://rghost.net/43856009 *same problem with install SSC & SAC [but diferent] AARi