in multi folder attaching common x-ref.

afrazawan

i have a more then 10 folder with one common x-ref i want to attached that x-ref like title block in all folder drawing how i ll attached in easy way also i want multi printing folder how can i send print in one time all folder

No need to start multiple threads, check your first post, I just responded to it.

Do the drawings currently have a different title block x-refed into them, perhaps?

no tittle block is same in all drawing but i want to print that one and how to set Pen assignment (CTB) for all drawing if i used batch printing pls

It sounds like you might want to look into using SHEET SETS. I have no experience with them myself, but I think they would be appropriate.

Or maybe using the AUTOPUBLISH options which are available in OPTIONS would be good.

You might want to repost using a name like 'SHEET SET publishing problem'. Sorry I don't have the answers on this one, never used it. Did you set up all your sheet set publishing options?