Recently installed Civil 2012 causes errors in previously installed Map 3D 2011

pwned555

Hi, a user recently installed Civil 2012 on a computer with Map 3D 2011 already installed. After doing so the user gets an error every time they try to use one of our custom VBA forms in Map 3D 2011. The error is "Could not load an object because it is not available on this machine".

I believe the error might be caused by the fact that Civil 2012 uses VBA 7 and Map 3D 2011 uses VBA 6, however I don't know how to go about fixing it. I tried uninstalling Map 3D from their computer and re-installing but it didn't help the issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

P.S: The forms seem to still work when after hitting okay for the error message.

Doesn't Civil3D 2012 still contain MAP? Or do you only have the Civil Pack? (Not Civil3D - I had heard Autodesk talking about releasing an in-between module.)

If so, do you 'need' to have MAP 2011 installed? Have you tried the forms in Civil/Map 2012? Do you need to update the forms to VBA 7? I'm not familiar enough with VBA forms to know about 6 vs 7.