align_text

bwdeen

As this has probably been discussed before, I'm stuck and pulling my hair out...lol

the text on the right is middle-align, prefect, the text on the left is also middle-aligned but is offset. How can i fix the left text to match the right?

Clipboard01_py2tb4rxgh.jpg

;)

Thanks,

BW Deen

pencil.png

Use MATCHPROPERTIES enter 'MATCHPROP' at your commandline, then just follow the prompts, should fix you right up. Or you can find it on your MODIFY dropdown from the menu bar.

Thanks for the reply:

I have tried MATCHPROPERTIES but its doesn't fix the "spacing" issues that appears on the left text.....just odd setting somewhere and i cant remember where....

Have you tried to "remove formatting" on the text on the left? Highlight the text in the edit box. Right click and select "remove ALL formatting". Just a shot in the dark. Hope it works.

Are those text, they look like MTEXT. Do you have column values applied to the on on the left, causing it to leave a margin perhaps?

whoa, line space style and height were slightly off....i found it of course by highlighting both items and reviewing the properties.....Thanks all for helping....

:)