• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yohai

• MSasu

• ReMark

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I explode and nothing disappears (in model or paper space) and I am able to make the text bold (thicker). I don't know why it doesn't work for you.

I went back a second time and exploded everything in model and paper space and no objects disappeared. Do you have any frozen layers or layers that are turned off in the drawing you are working on?

Edited by ReMark

hi,

i don't know what to say, all the layers are on, and i just cant separate between the text and the border line without damaging the detail view in the model space.

i have also autocad 2010 (not mechanical) - but i didn't found the option of making detail view in model space and put it on the layout space. is there detail view option in autocad 2010 also? is it just a function on autocad mechanical?

There is no detail view option in plain AutoCAD. If I want a detailed view of a particular area I just create a new viewport of the area and assign it a large scale. Done.