Layers Manager

Ollie8974

Had the Layers window open adding a layer. I don't know what I did, but now All that is showing is a 1/4 inch window along the top that shows All 57 layers displayed of 57 layer. What can I do to restore the full layers window.

Thanks for any help.

Croped AutoCAD.jpg

Tool bar.jpg

Edited by Ollie8974

Nothing happens when I right click.

I have tried click and drag.

It is there in other drawings, even with a drawing template.

You might try RIBBONCLOSE and see if you can get it back that way. If you might happen to be working in a locked workspace, unlock it, or try holding down your CTRL key and grabbing it at the same time.

I just tried to reproduce your problem intentionally and I couldn't get the LPM window to be that skinny.

Are you using layer filters by any chance?

You might try RIBBONCLOSE and see if you can get it back that way. If you might happen to be working in a locked workspace, unlock it, or try holding down your CTRL key and grabbing it at the same time.

Tried both of your suggestions did not work.

I just tried to reproduce your problem intentionally and I couldn't get the LPM window to be that skinny.

Are you using layer filters by any chance?

Not using any filters that I know of. How would I check just to make sure I didn't turn any filters on.

DON'T PANIC EVERYONE.

I got it fixed.

Hovered the pointer on the line between the white bar and the window. The pointer changed to the double pull down icon and pulled down that opened the window for the layers manager.

ReMark, Look's like I did hit the filter button.

thanks again for all the suggestions.

Edited by Ollie8974