Registered forum members do not see this ad.
Autodesk DWG TrueView 2013, the 100% Autodesk DWG viewer build on the same codebase as AutoCAD is now ready for download. Read DWG files from AutoCAD version 2.1 in the early 1980’s to the recent AutoCAD 2013 DWG format, plot drawings, measure, and more.
With the free Autodesk DWG TrueView 2013 you can:
Go get Autodesk DWG TrueView http://www.autodesk.com/dwgtrueview
- Open and view DWG and DXF files
- Obtain geometric information from drawings such as distance, mass, and volume
- Plot DWG files to a plotter
- Create DWF, DWFx, PDF, JPG, and PNG files from DWG files
- Publish sets of drawings or sheets to a plotter, or DWF, DWFx, and PDF files
- Convert DWG files forward and backward with versions as early as AutoCAD Release 14
Between the Lines - Autodesk blog by Shaan Hurley