2012 ACAD Map Locks up

Majicdobe

:) Okay so far so good. IT wiped everything off the computer and reloaded the windows 7 pro operating system, Acad map 3d 2012 and microsoft office on Wednesday night. I thought I was going to blow a fuse on Wednesday. My blood pressure was so high my face got flushed. ( :oops: example of what color i got) hahaha Anyway i worked all day yesterday and all this morning and it is working great!! There are many other programs that I will need to have loaded and we are going to take it one at a time. She did load 3 of our printers and I am on the network. I appreciate the helpful advice. Thanks

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Majicdobe

• ReMark

• Murph_map

Glad to hear that you may have finally slayed the dragon on this one but, in the words of Hans Solo, "Don't get cocky there kid."

I would advise that prior to loading each new program that a RESTORE point is created. Think of it as a form of insurance in case you find that one program does not want to play nice and it throws your computer for a loop. Yes, it is a PITA to wait while a RESTORE point is being created but it could save your backside if something goes wrong.

Thank you for updating us on the status of your problem. Good luck and I hope all goes well for you as other programs are added.