Batch Find and Replace Autolisp

nicolas

Hi everybody,

Regarding Autolisp file: BFIND v2.0 by Lee Mac: I want to know if there is a way to retry the file where the saved datum is stored for backup purpose as well as using it on another PC?

Thanks you in advance,

Regards,

Nicolas.

Seems that should look for those files: "LMAC_BFind_V2-0.cfg" and "LMAC_BFind_SavedSearches_V2-0.txt".

Since those are saved in user's Support folder, then you may need to activate visibility of hidden/system folders on your workstation. To find that location just paste the line below on AutoCAD's command prompter.

(_GETSAVEPATH)

I got that by parsing the said code, so Lee may want to correct me.

Thanks Mircea,

Since (_GetSavePath) is local to the program, it will be inaccessible outisde of the scope of the c:bfind function, however, the searches should be saved in a Support Path, so you can find the file by typing:

(findfile "LMAC_BFind_SavedSearches_V2-0.txt")

at the command-line.

Thanks Lee Mac and Mircea for your help. I was able to find and backup the file. That program is a life-saver with amazing options. Many thanks to Lee Mac and please continue with the good work.