refedit command on dynamic blocks...

Almost all of our blocks have dynamic properties and I've made a number of lisp commands that use this info.

How do I stop someone from using refedit command on dynamic blocks? I have a problem with one guy. I've explained to him many times to use bedit command or come see me and I'll modify the block. He continues to use the command :x

I do not want to use lisp to ruin his day... but I will if this continues :twisted:

Please let me know if there's a setting I can use to stop this and keep me from going to a dark place

It renames and removes all dynamic properties from that block. My programs stop working and it gives all the drafters errors which I have deal with.

i'M NOT AWARE OF THERE BEING ONE (LOVE TO KNOW IF THERE IS)

I get a dialogue box warning that ref editing will break the block - do you get that?

I must admit I would be inclined to redefine refedit on his machine so that when he tries it he gets the bedit command. Maybe with a dialogue box saying "refedit now replaced" so it looks official.

Unfortunately, I'm not the boss. Since I've been at this job (5 years), no one has been fired do to inefficiency.

The boss uses ALL toolbars including Object Snaps. He refuses to set object snap in the drafting settings.:?