• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dadgad

• mugshot

• Tiger

• dbroada

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tiger, there is a world of difference between 'ever losing any data' and 'not saved for 3 hours or more and then lost the data', as there is between 'everyone' and 'noone' :)

I always set my Autosave frequency from about 5 to 7 minutes, as 10 minutes is just too long to have to recreate, as my files are usually not so big that

they take long enough autosaving to break the workflow. :beer:

If your computer is so slow that "Autosave" breaks your workflow then it is time for an upgrade.

No one should work on a file for three hours without purposely saving it. If you're the type of person who constantly forgets to save during a drawing session then it is best you rely upon Autosave to do the job for you. I use a 15 minute interval mainly because the area of town our plant is located in seems to have more than its fair share of power outages in a given year.

I had that recarved into a boogie board when I moved to the world's largest archipelago, thanks,

but it was certainly a highly compelling factor in my locating and buying a new battery for my old HP warhorse! :beer:

Good point Cad64, I should have a 'brick', have never seen them offered here, but I am sure they are available.

Lots of expats here have back up generators, I have never really felt the need for that, but I will check the next time I go into

town. :beer:

I am so glad that noone but Mugshot ever lost any data because they forgot to save their drawing. :roll:

. . . i cant really rely how high our technology is. . . theres is always have errors. . .

well. . . it is nice that everyone here in the forum is now aware of the error, or might encountered such problems as i do. . . with different reasons. . .

cheers!!!