Sheet Set Manger

Diesel

Could someone tell me how to add a new sheet with my title block. I am a little confused on this so far. I have read the autodesk 5 parts to sheet set manger and there is allot of things I'm not sure of. The title block is the first,

Thanks

That would make the most sense to me. A layout is where your title block, border and general notes belong. Additionally, some people, like myself, also put their dimensions in the layout instead of in model space but that is strictly personal preference. Do what works best for you and your company.

In my SSM I have a layout with the Title Block and I am draging a model view in to my sheet view. My model view isn't showing the right layers when I get ready to print.

I'm not sure what you mean re: "not showing the right layers". What layers is it showing? What layers are not listed or have had their "printing" disabled?

Just want to check, as your language is a bit vague here. By dragging a model view, I should hope what you mean is you are creating a VIEWPORT, through which you can see into your modelspace, and placing that in paperspace on your sheet layout?

Yes, that's what i did. Sorry for the vague language. I am just having a hard time getting SSM set up right. I just keep playing with it.

Thanks, my 2nd cad job is at a Mechanical Engineering Firm but I never have to create sheets it's strictly red-lines and designing.

When I am finished setting up my tlk block do I have to save the SSM dst file as my template dst file as well. I am assuming yes to this question, just confirming. Thank you