Plotting Issue in autocad 2011

vishwaskekane

I am having Plotting Issue in autocad 2011.

I have about six printers listed, but when I pick one it immediately resets to NONE.

Please help me.:(

You're choosing the plotter/printer via a lisp routine that you have written? If so, post your code so someone here can take a look at it.

Hi Vishwaskekane, I have removed your duplicate thread. I assume since you posted that in Bugs And Quirks section that you don't choose the printers via Lisp?

Can you print with either of the printers installed from another program such as Word without a problem?

Sorry this is first time i post some problem. i am new...

yes I can print with another programs without problem. problem with only autocad.

No worries :)

Could it be that the printer you are selecting can't print the paper size that you have selected? Try changing the paper size first, then choose a printer.

Yes, I would expect that since your image shows that you did not enable the feature I circled in red in my posted image. Please try again.

What steps have you taken so far (before posting to CADTutor) to troubleshoot the problem? No sense repeating something you have already tried.

• 2 weeks later...

i raised this issue to my IT guy. he changed user name. not its work. but i dont get the solution on my problem.:(

Since you did not make the change that I indicated in my post with the image I would not expect the problem to be solved.

You know the old saying, "You can lead a horse to water but you can't rip its lips off".