3D modelling help

siciliando

I have been 3D modelling for a couple of years, but have never learned anything about Sun and Sky Simulation, lights, shadows, materials, and about walk and fly, and the online tutorials I have found haven't included those subjects. Can anyone direct me to a good tutorial please, or let me know where I can get hold of some good sample drawings that have some or all these attributes I can look at and learn from? I currently use 2008, so can't use drawing created on more recent versions.

Any help would be much appreciated!!

Thanks!

Edited by siciliando

Welcome to the forum. :)

This is definitely not my field of expertise, in fact I know nothing at all about it, but I suggest you look for tutorials on RENDERING rather than modeling.

Be patient, I would expect some of the rendering guys will stumble onto this, and may have some specific suggestions for you.

Good luck.

I just went to the tutorials section on this forum and did a search for RENDERING TUTORIALS and a whole bunch of stuff came up,

looks like a great place to start.