Migrating content center from AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 to 2013

NoelStalker

I'm trying to get my content center library from 2012 to 2013. I'm not having any luck with Autodesk's help.

Supposedly it's as easy as Start Menu, All Programs, Autodesk, AutoCAD Mechanical 2013, "Migrate from a previous release" but that part in quotes is not an option. Instead I have "Export AutoCAD 2013 settings" and "import 2013 settings. I've successfully exported my ACAD 2012 settings using this strategy but when I try to import, nothing happens and my settings do not transfer.

I've also tried using the CUIX transfer dialog box but that thing is a complete mystery to me. Also, I don't see an option to transfer content center library content within the CUIX transfer dialog box.

How have you transferred settings in the past?

Just figured it out. I went into Content Manager and clicked on the file locations button. From there I could add existing 2012 libraries.