Need Render Farm Recommendation

oxygenfish

I've never used a render farm before,and always finish my project on my own machines,but this time my scene is so heavy that it's impossible to finish it in time by myself.

So has there anyone used render farm before?I'm always curious how people get their work done if they got scenes which are very very very heavy...

Please help...

My friends told me about farm mozg4d. operates seven days a week, really cheap and qualitatively.

950 GHz, 16 Gb RAM

2 cent Ghzh/hour, 60 cent server / hour

I think it's good variant.

Edited by Tiger
removed link

• 9 months later...

As a 3d designers we all know it's getting time when we going to render big scanes in our PC. I search many render engines in the internet. Then i found this site. It was definitely easy to render big scanes. You also can try this out. I think it was very helpful who was like me. Just check this link http://www.renderfeed.com/ and read more information about render farm.

check out rebusfarm

Excellent provider, I used it.

the submitting process is seamless and efficient with the submitting form built into max.

You need to make a quick purchase to remove water mark but it's very cheap.

IT IS better than RENDER Rocket.

Render rocket was horrible I used render rocket about 6 months ago, i doubt they changed.

Supported Software

3ds Max

Maya

Cinema 4D

Softimage

Maxwell

MODO

Lightwave

Blender

Quick plugin overview-------

VrayScatter, Multiscatter; Autograss, color correct, Realflow, Blur Studio Plug´s, Ivy, ForestPro and dozens more.

lets go render rocket, LETS GO!

you get some rebus points to test it out

As a 3d designers we all know it's getting time when we going to render big scanes in our PC. I search many render engines in the internet. Then i found this site. It was definitely easy to render big scanes. You also can try this out. I think it was very helpful who was like me. Just check this link http://www.renderfeed.com/ and read more information about render farm.

":pirate:ALT YEE SCALAWAG!:pirate:"

"IF THIS BEE SPAM I DETECT NO MORE SHALL YOU SPEAK OR MY NAME NOT BE RAUDEL SOLIS"

i don't even know..... couldn't help myself:oops:

• 1 year later...

Hello,

Maybe it will help to setup your farm:

modular creation render farms and cases

They are selling cases for 6 nodes. It worked out nice & cheap (depending on config). I've spent about £3-4000 for 6x i7 4770 nodes including the case. Really quiet and working 24/7 which is very good.

Also there are a lot of info on the website if you have question.

Good luck!:)

Edited by bootond