Which Table Formula will work to achieve this result?

Hello,

I have about 50 blocks and each contain manuf. nos. The Data Extraction program is utilized which links these blocks to an excel spreadsheet to extract desc. & unit. to extract this data and placed in a bill of material together with the correct quantity calculated by this template.

I have approximately 10 typical manuf. nos. that exist in various blocks. For example, manuf. No. "A123" will be in block "A", "G" and "M". The total quantity of this particular manuf no. is correctly calculated and placed in the bill of material. However, these manuf. no’s. quantity needs to be further divided by a “y” amount, and in the end needs to be rounded to the nearest 1 and placed on the quantity column.

Can you please let me know which Table formula will work to achieve this result?

Thank you.