Palettes - Click to open

MisterJingles

Hi all

I have a palette on my drawing which is sitting nicely (closed) on the left hand side of my screen and opens when my cursor hovers over it, is there any way that I can stop it from doing this and only open when I click it?

It drives me nuts when I'm working in MS and this thing opens when I go near it.

I have been through the options provided but cant find anything which will do this fore me.

Any help?

Thanks

Rob

Thanks Dadgad but I want it to autohide to close but click to open.

I want to click the sidebar to open and then when I move off it it must autohide.

How about changing to 'icon's only'?

Right click over the tool palette side bar and you should get the choice of 'text' or 'icons only'. The tool palettes will still flip open automatically, but the icon represents a much smaller target area so you shouldn't get them flipping out by accident quite so much...

Thanks Dadgad but I want it to autohide to close but click to open.

I want to click the sidebar to open and then when I move off it it must autohide.

You could also set TRANSPARENCY for it, so that unless you are over it, it is invisible. :)