Create a Road Surface from Surveyed Points

asset developments

Please help, I am using Acad Architecture 2011.

I have surveyed a road of a length of approximately 100 metres, I have the left and right channels inported as left and right polylines which have z values attached. I can 3d rotate and see the polylines at there elevations. I have also divided the polylines to give z values on the downward gradient.

I really need to create a surface from these nodes/polylines that as i 3d rotate I have a surface to show and not just two lines. Basically a surface of the surveyed points all joined together.

I hope somebody knows what I am trying to achieve and understands my gibberish lol.

Thankyou in advance Col

A way around if you have 2 or 3 plines etc you can join points together using the 3dface option this will make a defacto surface that can be seen in 3d, make triangles.

2nd CIV3d, 3rd there are some freebie surface programs out there that search for DTM or triangles these will do step 1 above for you