Dimension Text

l00k_uk

Just spent ages doing a load of measurements and when I have gone to publish it to PDF the text is coming out tiny, the settings I have used are:

A3, Centred + I have used a window selection otherwise it misses a section of drawing out at the top. I have posted a picture that shows the tiny text.

Also should I have to resize all dimension text is there a way of doing them all at once and not one at a time.

PIC.jpg

Probably need a bit more information, but from the info you gave, I'm going to assume you aren't using viewports, so here's the quick and dirty....

Open the Dimstyle Manager (DIMSTYLE)

Highlight the dimstyle you've used for the existing dimensions, then click "modify"

Pick the "Fit" tab

Increase the "Overall Scale"

Alternately, select all the dimensions and change their dimscale property. (yeah, I just told you how, but don't do that.... dimension property overrides are bad ;) )

Either method should automatically enlarge your existing dimension text, as well as the arrowheads.

Having said that, there are easier/faster/more efficient ways to plot, scale, and dimension... but that's another thread.

Edited by nestly