Using block's x-coordinate to get station

I currently have my elevation view set up so that the x-coordinates correspond to the stationing along my structure and the y-coordinate corresponds to the elevations. I have a block that will insert the y-coordinate as it should. However, the x-coordinate requires some formatting so that it is shown properly (e.g. "10+00").

I have an attribute equal to a the x-coordinate divided by 100 with the precision changed to 0. So, if my point is 1016.123, the formula converts that to 10. This field is followed by a plus sign and then another field. This last field is equal to the x-coordinate minus the x-coordinate converted as before, then times 100. The purpose being that if my x-coordinate is 1016.123, I would get 16.123 and my block attribute would reflect 10+16.123. The problem is that AutoCAD retains all of the x-coordinate's precision when subtracting and I end up with a result of 0. See attached for clarity - I know this last bit is hard to understand if you can actually see what's going on.

I understand that I could subtract out 1000, but when my stationing is beyond 20+00, I will only be subtracting 1000 and my result will not be correct.

Do any of you have another solution?

Thanks!

sample.dwg

Thank you rjohnson.

A list of all available functions, besides the link you posted, can be found in Autodesk Help. All functions can be used in CAL Command, table formulas and fields.