After Shutdown or restart no respond whit Aoutocad!!

Adamusi

Hello all,

this my PC configuration

Processor : Intel ® Xeon ® cpu E5620 @240 Ghz

Memory Ram : 16 Gb

System Type ; 64 bit

Vga : Nvidia Quadro 6000 and PCI GDIHOOK5

Network Adaptor : Realtek PCIe GBE Family

Multifunction : Realtek Virtual Com1, Com2 and IPMI

Hardisk : 500Gb

Monitor : Fujitsu 29"

Thin client : PCoIP Fujitsu

PC : 19 unit

1 PC : Licensi Server also used for work

And here my problem;

i have a problem whit my Autocad, in several day i never trun off my pc, when i trun off and trun back on again, when i open Aoutocad there problen its no Respond with Autocad and all program are connecting with Autocad, and my printer also dont show up when i open it, and this hapend whit all Pc but not in same time. this problem came to if i restart my pc.

Any one off u can help me fix it? pliss i need some permanent solution here couse i have short solution its restart until work its make time about 2 hours and more.

Thx

Adamusi

it legal not copy, and i alredy try make new install but the problem still there! i hope there any solution today.....:(

thx to move my trheads.

You say that there are two problems. 1) AutoCAD does not respond and 2) your printer does not show up. You also go on to say that the problems have affected all computers. I think both may be related and I further think it could be a pathing problem. Talk to your IT department.

If the problem is happening with all the computers (just not always at the same time) then I would say it is a network related problem or the deployment was faulty. Either way it's an IT problem.

• 1 month later...

so how do i can fix it?, any sugest for network problem so i can fix it immedietly! thank for your replay.:)