problem with "label at vertical geometry point"

losam

:lol:hello,every1. been following this forum for 2 years.read and learned lots of problems solved here.hope my annoying problem can be solved here.

:cry:whenever i make visible the "labels at vertical geometry points" and/or "ticks at vertical geometry points" in profile data band style,display tab,the label(level) will show up with 1st label outside my profile view, mostly beginning of my alignment, the last label(level) show up at end of my alignment. my profile view is set to user specified range.

If I understand your issue correctly, your band labels are not appearing in the proper locations. Have you experimented with the X and Y Offsets in the label style?

yes,band label not in position, start of band label show up at start of profile(not profile view), then end of band label show up at end of profile(not end of profile view).only happen if "vertical geometry point" display is set to on(visible).

More information would be helpful. Also a screen shot. Exactly which geometry point are you labelling?

• 2 weeks later...

sorry for late reply, have site visits then follow by public holidays. only turn up to work today.

here is a pdf of the said problem.notice the band labels are outside of the profile view region.the labels at the end are ways off at the (real) end of the profile.

problem.pdf