regarding block

19cruthik68

For example I have this block and I want the square (in red) not to show inside the drawing, but it is there inside the block. thanksblock.jpg

You may use the BEDIT command and edit block’s definition by either removing that red item or by placing it into a layer that is set OFF. Just don’t forget that this will affect all instances of said block.

On my previous drawings that I received, the layers that they created are on(all layers), so i think there is another way to do that without turning off the layer.

Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear enough – my suggestion wasn't to set OFF the layer containing the block; just to create a new layer, set if OFF and use BEDIT command to edit block's definition and place the red entity (and just the red entity) in this new layer. That will allow you to control the visibility of the said item while preserving the whole block visible.

Alternatively may place a WIPEOUT entity over that part to hide it – but this may cause problems at printing (do a search on the Forum on this mater).