AutoCAD 3D fasteners.

Manila Wolf

A few years ago, I drew my own set of 3D screws.

Csk and Pan hd self tapping screws, Type B Flat point, Cross hd (Posidriv style) , No.6 to No.14 inc.

Also, Self drilling screws based on the Drilflex range.

If anybody needs any of them, I would be happy to share.

Big files though :D

I guess these days, there is not much call for them in AutoCAD, but I still use them a lot.

I enjoy them too, have modeled a number of them, but really just for playing around,

as the models become so large that they can't be used in production drawings, but they sure look nice, eh?

Sometimes I will use them and solprof them in a detail because they are so damned good looking! :beer:

That's a generous offer. Thanks.

Thanks ReMark.

I got such a lot of help from this forum, I am in my way trying to give a bit back.

I guess if there is any interest, I could attach the 2" long self tap screws as a dwg file.

It's then relatively easy to slice and cut down to smaller lengths.

Screws.jpg

• 6 months later...

Hello Manilla - that is a great offer and I would like to take you up on it. How do we connect.

Also, I hope that you and none of your friends and relatives were hurt by the recent Typhoon.

Thanks a bunch.

Hello Manilla - that is a great offer and I would like to take you up on it. How do we connect.

Also, I hope that you and none of your friends and relatives were hurt by the recent Typhoon.

Thanks a bunch.

Hi RB.

As ReMark kindly suggests, please do send a private message. From there, if OK with you, we can exchange Email addresses. I can then send the drawings over a series of separate Emails.

Regarding your note about the recent Typhoon, I appreciate your thoughts.

Fortunately, myself, family and friends we were not affected.

This particular storm was in the South of the country and as Manila is in the North, we luckily were not caught up in the storm.

As often happens, we are relieved to be safe, but saddened by the plight of others.