New Bungalow extension in the UK help

daft vader

My ideas, I would blow out all the walls between the kitchen and lounge, open that space up. I laid in some basic kitchen items and it is tight. I would redo the area in red as to get some more depth on that wall between the kitchen and bathroom. I have a sink in fron of the kitchen window as I prefer this location. With the wall extended you can slide the ref down and get more space between the ref and range. I'd like to add a kitchen island but I don't think there is enough space :(

CADTutor%20bungalow.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dadgad

• daft vader

• ReMark

• hugha

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well guys thanks for your help but unless the other party pulls out we have lost the bugalow to another couple, we had it and lost it never mind what will b will b as they say

It was the wifes fault they excepted my cash bid of £155,000 £10,000 less then they wanted but when i told her she said no I am not paying that so she dropped the bid to £150,000, in the mean time another cash buyer had put in a bid for more then we offered and they have excepted it and wont take anymore bids so she has lost the bungalow for being a tight ass for £5000, she is so upset that i cant let myself say "told you so" deep down I am really angry with her, but I now have to live with her in a right state for I dont know how long, anyone want a tenant for a few weeks ? lol

My only hope is they pull out for some reason and they come back to us again, if there is a god up there please help

It was the wifes fault they excepted my cash bid of £155,000 £10,000 less then they wanted but when i told her she said no I am not paying that so she dropped the bid to £150,000, in the mean time another cash buyer had put in a bid for more then we offered and they have excepted it and wont take anymore bids so she has lost the bungalow for being a tight ass for £5000, she is so upset that i cant let myself say "told you so" deep down I am really angry with her, but I now have to live with her in a right state for I dont know how long, anyone want a tenant for a few weeks ? lol

My only hope is they pull out for some reason and they come back to us again, if there is a god up there please help

Ah well, the lessons learned along the way, all make us smarter in the long run. :)

It does seem like an unfortunate bit of dirty pool though, as the seller had already accepted your offer, no doubt you will both remember that lesson.

By your reneging on the verbal you opened the door to the competition. Such is life.

You'll find another place, just resign yourself to the wait, and stay positive.

Something better will turn up.

Edited by Dadgad