Ongoing problem with facetrace not plotting

NH3man!

I have a template that I use for fab drawings. It has 3 view ports (plan, iso and elev.). There is always lines that do not so up when I plot to either a PDF or printer/plotter.

I have facetres set to 10

dispsilh set to 1

It looks ok in the drawing but not all the lines show up when plotting.

I have been through many thread on here and can't find one that will fix my problem.

thanks in advance!

Sauer fab template- Layout1 (1).pdf

Edited by NH3man!
used wrong word. opps

The only way I can get it to print and all lines show up is to put a YES in the (show occcluded edges) in the visual styles. But this is not hidden and you can see all of the fittings and iso lines. But it is the only way I can get it to print.

Ok, got it to work but not the way I wanted it to but it looks good when plotted. I had to leave the 3 view ports in 2D wire frame and the make all of the shade plots for the 3 view ports hidden. Why this works is beyond me but it did. If you know why please speak up.

Thanks all for your time.