scaling problem

newlearnerautocad

Only GOD would need to dimension anything that long!:shock:

I think GOD uses Inventor. That would make the most sense right?:lol:

Yes, JD uses Inventor...quite well too but only because it's got constraints....:)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• Bill Tillman

• Dadgad

• newlearnerautocad

Top Posters In This Topic

Do the laws of the universe apply to JD? I thought he made it up as he went along. He's related to Dr. Spock. Bet you didn't know that.

Do the laws of the universe apply to JD? I thought he made it up as he went along. He's related to Dr. Spock. Bet you didn't know that.

Don't you mean Mr. Spock?:lol:

You're not still dwelling on having spent that whole Sunday in your tyvek leisure jump suit, after JD, quite rightly corrected us on that SURFACE modeling post, are you? :)

As I seem to recall from an INVENTOR forum post, there is some such limit in Inventor, which may be the fly in the virtual modelspace comparison ointment here. :beer:

Leonard Nimoy received an Honorary Doctorate of Humane Letters from Antioch University on September 25th, 2000. Mr. Spock graduated from Antioch University with a Master's degree in Education. So, I guess his official title would be Dr. Mr. Spock!:P:lol:

Dr. Benjamine Spock attended the Phillips Academy, Yale University (where he won an Olympic gold medal for rowing in 1924), and Columbia University, then almost singlehandedly turned my contemporaries into inept failures as parents. The United Federation of Planets turned down his applications to Starfleet Academy.