Error on closing cad

Kieranbolton

Hello, im Kieran i work in IT support in a large furnature company, the setup goes as follows, we have Autocad installed on 4 machines in the workplace (autocad LT 2013) however, on one machine inperticular we get an error message every time we close cad, its got nothing in the box, however, it just has an OK button, has anyone ever seen anything like this before, if so how did you resolve it?

Here's a screen shot of the end users PC.

5szFz.jpg

Can anyone help?

Cheers

Kieran

It's a commonly known quirk. I've seen a couple of suggestions posted over at the AutoDesk Discussion Groups for AutoCAD 2013. You might want to check the site out. Maybe nestly can tell you. He's usually around here a lot and has posted at the Discussion Groups if I recall correctly.

Thankyou for your quick response ReMark, Ill look into it further if anyone can post up a resolution to the problem, or if it has a name (other than the ones i called it this morning) could you post them up,

Cheers

Kieran

I was getting that on shutdown. Haven't seen it since I disabled SpyCenter (aka InfoCenter). DISABLE INFOCENTER Might have been coincidence.

You could have the user just open AutoCAD then shut down without doing anything and see if the message shows. I do not believe anyone has found a definitive answer yet.