Best Pen Assignments help

juancsequeira

Hello, i am new here so please have some patience. i been using autocad for a long time, but recently my entire storage died, im paying allot of money to recover it, but it takes a couple of months.... my problem is this.

I have always used the same Plot Style table since college, we build it in class and has worked for me since. now i don't have access to it anymore. I will gladly make new ones, i know how to make them, but I don't remember the pen assignments (linewidth) for every color. I use the basics RED (0.0025) yellow (0.005).... but honestly, it doesn't come out as good as before. does anyone have a list of the linewidth for each color and other settings that would give me a good plot style.

I know this is a dumm thing to ask, but im very proud of my plans and hate to see them ugly on paper.

Thanks.

The user has always been free to assign his/her own line width. Perhaps your plot style table was created by whoever taught you to use AutoCAD in the first place. What field are you working in?

Are you trying to follow a certain "standard"?

An example of various line types and corresponding line weight can be seen here (Architectural Drafting for Interior Designers):

http://webtools.delmarlearning.com/sample_chapters/32999_03_ch3_p034-053.pdf

Architecture. and yes, it was created by my teachers, now im trying to create my own, but honestly it doesn't come out as good, so i'm trying to pull from the webs experience and see if i can find one that would fit my needs.

this does help some, thanks. if anyone has a list of the linewidth they use on autocad, it would be great, but this helps me fix some of the problems. thanks.

Use 0.25 not .0025 should fix problem

We have 1-8 as black ISO colours match pen thickness sizes yeah the old ink pens .18 .25 .35 .5 .7 1.0 the colours 9-250 are all 0.25 by colour. Works easy to remember.