Plot style table (pen assignments) not working

NoelStalker

I've edited the plot style table in the past to do things such as change yellow to print black. I've also successfully used it to select monochrome to print B&W. Currently it's not working. I can select a different plot style, apply it and see it look correct in paperspace. However, when I preview or print it, I still get yellow, printing yellow or if I try monochrome, it will still print in color.

I make sure to click apply to layout and I've also tried restarting ACAD and neither seems to help. I've also tried using the page setup manager and it still prints differently than what I select. Is there some other variable I can turn on or off that I am not aware of?

Noel,

Check your plot window...expanded view (a little button with the ">" symbol). Make sure the "Plot with Plot Style" is checked.

I love the little hidden settings or variables! *sarcasm*

Good Luck!

I'm also having a problem where I change the shade of my viewport and it shows up in print preview and prints properly but it does not update the physical appearance of the viewport in paperspace.