Urgent help Dimension Stretch when move or copy drawing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I move any object using move command then dimensions are move with objects but dimensions are stretch and show as long extension line in the drawing.

I have checked DIMASSOC it is set to 2.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ShadabKhan

• ReMark

• nestly

• Dana W

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear ReMark,

I got a drawing from other and i have to submit that drawing by evening but i am facing this problem.

OK...it is a problem. I understand that. But remaining calm is in your best interest. A clear head can accomplish much.

I have checked all System Variable related to DIM they all are set to there initial value.

when i am using AutoCAD 2010 there is no Problem but when i open that drawing on AutoCAD 2013 this problem is generate.

So you are using 2013 not 2012 like your profile says. Interesting.

Attach a copy of the DWG file to your next post. Someone here will take a look at it.

Ya I am using AutoCAD 2013 today i will update my profile.

some of my files are showing EDUCATIONAL Stamp how to remove this from my drawing.

By definition Objects that are entirely enclosed by a Stretch selection window are moved, and objects that are only partially enclosed by a Stretch selection window are stretched, therefore in order to "move" the Dimension and extension lines with the STRETCH command, the Dimension line must also be included in the Stretch window.

Ya I am using AutoCAD 2013 today i will update my profile.

some of my files are showing EDUCATIONAL Stamp how to remove this from my drawing.

saveas to dxf and save it again to dwg.

Maybe there's another way to do it. Just wait for another replies from our friends here :)

Some or all of the content in those drawings was created with an Autodesk product that was intended to be used ONLY for Educational purposes. Attempting to remove it is illegal, regardless of what type of license you have.

Dear Sam,

I have bulk of files one by one if i will do this it will take lots of time. I think Autodesk Provides some LISP Routine for it. i am searching that LSP file but i unable to find.

Some or all of the content in those drawings was created with an Autodesk product that was intended to be used ONLY for Educational purposes. Attempting to remove it is illegal, regardless of what type of license you have.

We are Autodesk Re seller. I have sold Commercial Licence to my customer and he is facing this problem becoz some drawings he got from other consultant might be possible his consultant is using EDUCATIONAL VERSION.

Now my client want the solution of this Problem do have the Solution.

Dear ReMark,

There is no option to attach file.

Start by clicking on the "Go Advanced" button. Look for the Paperclip icon. Upload and attach a drawing.

The OP states that he moved the object. I see no mention of the word "Stretch".

Hi ReMark,

How to attach file with quote i unable to find.

If you're an authorized Autodesk reseller, you should already know both the technical and legal answer to the Educational version plotstamp issue. Autodesk will provide assistance provided there isn't abuse of their licensing agreements, so I recommend you contact them directly.

If you're an authorized Autodesk reseller, you should already know both the technical and legal answer to the Educational version plotstamp issue. Autodesk will provide assistance provided there isn't abuse of their licensing agreements, so I recommend you contact them directly.

I have wrote mail to Autodesk Technical Team they will send me that LISP Files i dont know when they send me but i need help today.....