scaffolding blocks

puddin9999

Hi there,

I am in desperate need of any 2d and/or 3d blocks for the layher scaffold system, if anyone can help I have a number of 3d models I am willing to share of various stuff.

Regards

Andrew (email and.vincent@gmail.com)

Yes it seems that way, I have drawn many 3d blocks myself already of various scaffold components and sent out quite a few models etc to various people, through other forums etc.

It seems no-one is able to help with the 'layher' system though so, I am currently drawing it all myself again!

Cheers

AV

Have you tried contacting Layher?

yes no joy, contacted the uk office, maybe they might be more obliging in the US?

hi there, yes I'm aware of it, comes at a price though, I've drawn other systems such as cuplock, tube and fitting, kwickstage for example, so I guess I'm not prepared to pay for something I can actually produce myself, saving time is main concern. Having said that would be willing to exchange what I've already drawn for the layher system etc don't expect anything for nothing.

Mate, thanks for your input all the same, if there is anything you require in terms of 3d models etc don't hesitate to ask I have drawn a diverse array of stuff over the years.

Regards

Andrew

• 1 year later...

Hi Guys,

I have been a scaffolder for 25years but am a complete newbie to Autocad.

Any chance one of you guys can send me some kwikstage and/or cuplock blocks.

email: gmcintyre@opecsystems.com

Cheers,

Sorry for starting my first post with a request, I am happy to help in anyway if I can. :)

CADTutor is not a repository for blocks. You can find blocks at the CAD Block Exchange Network or the CADforum. Members who choose to share their blocks with other members do so at their own choosing.

Have you tried looking on the websites of any of the manufacturers for this type of hardware?