Registered forum members do not see this ad.
If you create and edit training videos, screen recordings, demonstrations and product launch videos or more then you have most likely used Camtasia like we do here at Autodesk. I had also converted so many people I know in blogging to this products once they seen how powerful it was. After 7 releases of Camtasia as a user myself my longtime friends at TechSmith decided it was time to re-write the entire architecture of the Camtasia product to provide even more features and a more modern software base to build much more cool and amazing features on top of.
Here is what you see when you first start to install the new Camtasia 8, and for a geek like me this gets me all excited seeing “info’tainment” and dialogs knowing that a new software will soon be on my desktop ready to be used and abused.
Here is the new and updated user interface. It is more fast, easier, and looks great.
Here are the new features and it also includes the features you loved about past Camtasia releases minus stability issues. It is now what I would call a full video editor and can be used for editing and producing almost any video from your promotional demo of a product or technical overview training session to your home videos.
Give their 30 day free trial a test and I bet you agree with me it is worth every penny. If you need something very basic and cheap like free also check out their Jing.
- Re-written from the ground up!
- Video as smooth as melted creamy butter! I am not kidding, no more stutter ridden web video from any editor use this Camtasia 8 to capture and produce the video and really impress people with the quality of video.
- New formats including HTML5 support!
- Visual Effects!
- Animate and index content!
- Multi layer and hierarchical track editor with many new enhancements for the Camtasia veterans and newbies.
- Post and host your videos at Screencast.com
A picture can tell a thousand words, but a video tells the entire story!
Between the Lines - Autodesk blog by Shaan Hurley