Adobe crashing Civil3D 2012

SMP

Anyone else having issues plotting using Adobe? I can plot once using Adobe and then it just contiunually crashes autocad.

The only fix is to do a complete restart!!!!

And even then it is the same thing, plot one time then have it crash repeatedly until i restart my computer.

I am using doPDFv7 For now but to me the quality is just not there.

Anyone????

I wish i had more info to go on and pass onto you, but sadly i do not. I am not sure if there was an update or something or just what the root casue is? But this is becoming a pain in the butt.

I am using doPDFv7

What for, sir?

Try instead to use the DWG-TO-PDF.pc3 driver, embedded in Autocad: to install it, type in _PLOTTERMANAGER

smile.gif

Hey thanks a million! I can honestly say that, i didn't know that was there?! I was so used to using Adobe?

Now how do you get rid of the all the layers so i can send this to a client? I am sure i will figure it out here shortly Just take some getting used to it.

Go to properties for DWG to PDF.pc3>Select Custom Properties>Select Custom Properties>Deselect "Include Layer Information"

Found it.... Thanks guys, huge help. I no Longer feel like throwing my machine out the window and smile as i watch it fall to the street below.

It shall live to work another day!

Hey guys, this has been working great but now i have one new issue.

The paper plot of the pdf's made with the DWG to PDF.pc3 kinda look crappy even at 600DPI. Any logo's or hatching looks awful to be polite? Darker solids and colors seem to plot with all kinds of vectors running thru them and aren't even the same color???

What would be a suggested fix to this?

Hey guys, this has been working great but now i have one new issue.

The paper plot of the pdf's made with the DWG to PDF.pc3 kinda look crappy even at 600DPI. Any logo's or hatching looks awful to be polite? Darker solids and colors seem to plot with all kinds of vectors running thru them and aren't even the same color???

What would be a suggested fix to this?

Those issues are well known and the workaround is plot to DWF then open the DWF in Design Reviewer and plot to PDF. Aslo make sure you have all the service pack for C3D 2011 installed.