Hatch problem

nowikovs12

Hello everyone,

I'm having problems with hatch. Before hatching I select the "hatch" layer which has blue layer colour. Once I am hovering over the area I want to hatch the preview turns red rather than blue and once I select the hatch created, it comes up on a different layer which has that red colour. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong here? I have never come across this issue. Thanks

Interesting option, but seems to don't be available in AutoCAD 2010* (as OP stated in his/her profile).

* for sure, my dialog box is expanded.

Blackfish, this worked thank you, I don't know how I managed to change these settings. I forgot to mention that I am using the 2013 version. I was still able to access this classical options window by the angled arrow under the hatch options bar. Thanks again

Interesting option, but seems to don't be available in AutoCAD 2010* (as OP stated in his/her profile).

* for sure, my dialog box is expanded.

Mircea, I've noticed that, but that was the only reason and solution that came into my mind.