Using 2 screens for Microstation

norm

I have dual screens on my workstation. The last time i worked on USTN you could have 1 view on one screen and second view on the other screen. Now that i am back using USTN how do you activate the 2 screens.

Go into the Workspace menu option and select Preferences. In the window that opens select the Operation category and put a tick in the 'Open Two Application Windows'. You will need to end MicroStation and open it up again for the changes to take effect.

To place the floating windows in the other application window, click the Bentley icon top left in the floating window and select 'Change Screen'.

All this applies to V8i, SE and V7 are a little different but the same principle applies. Good luck ;)

Not sure what OS you have and how your second monitor is set up, but should the second application window not be visible, right click on the MicroStation symbol in the task bar and select the screen where you want it to appear.

Edited by Tyke
Afterthought